What should we do in St. Martin?

taffer

Hello: We are a 31 and 29 year old couple hoping to make the most of our honeymoon experience this October when we cruise out of San Juan and stop at port of calls, (in order) St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, and lastly, St. Maarten. We will be flying in on Saturday and staying at Marriott Stellos. We want to be adventures/trying new things like zip lining, snorkeling, horseback riding, etc..., and would like to relax some as well. What would be a good itenary mix of excursions and relaxing ideas? We are curious if anyone had thoughts on most sees and when great times/ports are great to relax at? Everyone's thoughts are appreciated.

Hi, I have been to St Maarten three times. You want to either go to Orient Beach and then shop or better yet, book with Bernard and don't wait to do it. He is the BEST and you will see the entire island, spend two hours at Orient and another hour at the beach where the plans land and then you can still shop. It is a blast. http://www.bernardstours.com/

my all time top 2 cruise tours are in:

barbados....silvermoon catamaran...it's all day and you snorkel, swim with sea turtles, have an amazing meal with unlimited drinks:p and the best part is they only book a small amount of people per sailing so you are not crowded.

st. martin.....capt alan's 3 island tour. you can do a 1/2 day or full day tour. this is not a catamaran rather it's a speed boat. you will go snorkeling....swim off the boat to private coves....awesome

Hello, I would highly recommend the zipline in Barbados. It was great!! You actually zip from tree to tree. Not like some places where it is in an open field. This is in a jungle setting. Great thing to do!! In St. Lucia I would say "cosol-tours.com". He did a great job showing you as much of the island in one day. Snorkeling between the Pitons was perfect. I got his name from cruise critics and he was well worth it. That is my input. Happy honeymoon to you!!

Stongly recommend Capt Alans tour. As part of Capt. Alans if you and your wife are feeling adventourous I would even better recommend doing the around the island clothing optional tour with Paul and Peggy. This will be an awesome experience. The around the island tour is newer, but in March of 09, six of us private chartered with Paul and Peggy and had a great time snorkeling, mud bathing, and Paul stocked up the cooler. Going on another cruise March 11 and have already booked with Paul and Peggy for thier all day around the island tour. Go to www.bunsupsnorkeling.com and check it out.

Archived