Does Comfort Suites Atlantis pkg incl aquarium/dig access?

jbanana1

Does that Comfort Inn have the package online to reserve?? Or do you need to call the location??

Thanks!

You can book rooms at the Comfort Suites online. There is a discount code called the Alabama Farmer's code that will save you some $. If you do a search on this board you will probably find it. Many people have used it and have not been asked for id when checking in.

• 5 weeks later...

I tried to book online using the discount code and can't figure out where to enter the code.

I try putting it in the "rewards" field and that didn't work.

ALso, I called the 877 reservations # and the man I spoke with said that room wouldn't include access to the atlantis and I would have to call the hotel directly. Don't ALL rooms at comfort suites in PI give access to the atlantis or it is a package deal?

Any idea how to use the alabama farmers code when making your reservation online?

Thanks!

Edited by NJLady

I tried to book online using the discount code and can't figure out where to enter the code.

ALso, I called the 877 reservations # and the man I spoke with said that room wouldn't include access to the atlantis and I would have to call the hotel directly. Don't ALL rooms at comfort suites in PI give access to the atlantis or it is a package deal?

Any idea how to use the alabama farmers code when making your reservation online?

Thanks!

Thanks!

When starting the booking process, there's a drop down bar with choices for best available, AAA, Aarp, Gov't etc. Choice the Special Rate/corp ID. and you will get a input field for your code.

ALL rooms at Comfort Suites are allowed full access to Atlantis. Since this is a private relationship with Atlantis, and not a Comfort Suites/Choice Hotels deal, the main office would not likely have the details.

This is a deal that was made outside of the franchise.

• 2 weeks later...

Do the passes for Atlantis automatically come with the room reservation with Comfort Suites? I looked at the site and didn't see where it mentioned anything, didn't know if it was something that you had to request specially or if it was included.

Thanks so much, I was able to google and find the site for paradise island specifically. I am assuming that the access is for the waterpark and beaches, but that the attractions like the dolphin interactions, snorkeling in atlantis ruins etc is at an additional charge?

I am looking at Atlantis for next month and happen to come across this thread about Comfort Suites. We have 2 adults and 2 children. There is another thread that hasn't been posted on for quite some time that people are showing really low prices for a room with 4 people(less than $300 after code) $200 than about $89 more after taxes and fees. That doesn't seem right on the taxes and fees with having 4 people

Can someone help me out on this. I typed in a room with farmer code and and it came up with $307 which is good but I don't think it has added the kids

I am looking at Atlantis for next month and happen to come across this thread about Comfort Suites. We have 2 adults and 2 children. There is another thread that hasn't been posted on for quite some time that people are showing really low prices for a room with 4 people(less than $300 after code) $200 than about $89 more after taxes and fees. That doesn't seem right on the taxes and fees with having 4 people

Can someone help me out on this. I typed in a room with farmer code and and it came up with $307 which is good but I don't think it has added the kids

We just got back a couple of weeks ago. I booked two rooms for four adults each and paid $711 TOTAL using the Alabama Farmer's Code.

We just got back a couple of weeks ago. I booked two rooms for four adults each and paid $711 TOTAL using the Alabama Farmer's Code.

How is that a savings if they charge about $110.00pp for a full day pass with waterpark? (or $60.00pp for the digs and beach with lunch)?

Edited by Jade13

How is that a savings if they charge about $110.00pp for a full day pass with waterpark? (or $60.00pp for the digs and beach with lunch)?

Because it ended up costing each person in our group $89....and, since our ship overnighted in Nassau, we had access to the waterpark for two days....and got to use the room as well.

anyone know how early you can get checked into Comfort Suites? my ship docks at 8

You can go there immediately...they won't let you check into the room, but they will give you the card you need to get the wristbands.

• 4 years later...

Hello, we are headed to Atlantis next month- March 2015. I just booked a room at the Comfort Suites using the Alabama Farm Bureau code noted in this thread. I was able to get the rate, but the message that appears on my reservations says the code has expired.

Does anyone have an updated code? The old one is 00800590. Also, I am wondering if they will ask for a membership card to verify the rate upon check in. Does anyone know if they ask for proof of the rate? Thanks~