Where to dive?????

PAcop141

Never dove St. Kitts. Have dove St Marteen, but I would recommend diving St. Lucia with Dive Fair Helen. Good dive operation, and they offer an awesome home cooked meal on board. I've never seen another dive shop do this in the Caribbean. Highy recommend them. Just google and you'll find the website.

I would rank the sites as:

1) St. Lucia

2) St. Kitts

3) St. Maarten

St. Lucia is a MUST dive for me. It is one of the best dive locations on the eastern Caribbean. St. Kitts is okay. I'd skip St. Maarten and do a land excursion.

I use Dive St. Lucia. The diving is really good. They offer a cooked meal back at the dive shop. It was an okay meal but nothing great. I would have been happier to do another dive and skip the meal. :)

I have heard a lot of good things about Dive Fair Helen but never used them.

My dives at St. Lucia with Dive Fair Helen were quite good. The food was good. But the trip took a long time as they also stopped at different locations to pick up more snorkelers, and let beginner divers off one location first then took us more experienced location to another location.

The time when we went, there were 5 other snorkelers with me (the only diver) in our group. Because we had the large group and booked ahead, the boat did go to Superman's flight site that I requested. It got us close to see the pitons. The boat may not go that far south if not requested, so that was good for us. The dive site was also good, a drift dive.

Archived