No response from greenway tours

vickie_bernie

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be in Puerto Limon,Costa Rica on the Zuiderdam in a couple of weeks and I really liked the 6 in 1 Tour on the Greenway website. I read the posts about Greenway and was discouraged by the fact that several people never got a reply from them. I decided to give it a try anyway, phoned their 800 number yesterday and immediately spoke to Jose in their office. I told him what I was interested in and he requested that I send a request by email. I mentioned that people on the Cruise Cruise boards don't seem to get answers to their requests. Jose said that he was aware of that and that they frequently have problems with their email. I checked this morning and got nothing. This afternoon, I decided to have a look in Spam and there it was, a very nice email from Greenway with three attachments, confirming the tour, and providing a complete itinerary and detailed information about departure times, where to find the tour, local phone numbers in case of problems and explaining local time versus ship's time. I am very glad that Jose mentioned the email problems because otherwise, I never would have checked my spam mail. So far, I am very happy with Greenway's service and am excited about their tour. I'll submit a report when I return.

Archived