where do you keep your money on the beach

lovetocruise25

You can also use a hard shell water wallet to keep your ship pass, credit card or debit card and paper money and coins, worn around the neck. Not guaranteed totally waterproof so sometimes your paper money will get a little bit wet.

yup, one of those shell wallets, with maybe a small ziplock bag does the trick.

I bought a couple dry bags for money, CC, and S&S card. I also bought three pairs of trunks with zippered pockets specifically for this purpose. I can snorkel, dive underwater, jump off a waterfall into the pool below, or whatever I want and it's safe in my pocket.

It has leaked a few times, but the only consequence was wet cash.

I bought a couple dry bags for money, CC, and S&S card. I also bought three pairs of trunks with zippered pockets specifically for this purpose. I can snorkel, dive underwater, jump off a waterfall into the pool below, or whatever I want and it's safe in my pocket.

It has leaked a few times, but the only consequence was wet cash.

Not usable at Club Orient.:D:):D

We just leave everything in our beach bag and ask the neighbors to keep an eye on it for us and have never had a problem. We sometimes tie the handles around the umbrella pole to slow down anyone who tried to just walk off with it. Only one time did we have someone refuse us.

Every winter we find money in the surf line and in the washed up seaweed - usually a double folded twenty, and normally after a bunch of cruisers have visited the beach. We have a collection. :)

Leaving for Eastern Carib in a week just woundering what to do with my money and id when i am on the beach. Is there something i can buy to keep this stuff on me?
I bought an "Aqua Pac" online.

Another vote for an AquaPac bag. I've been using them a long time, and get a new one every year or so. I haven't had one of them leak (yet).

Try eBags.com or your favorite online sporting goods retailer.

We just leave everything in our beach bag and ask the neighbors to keep an eye on it for us and have never had a problem. We sometimes tie the handles around the umbrella pole to slow down anyone who tried to just walk off with it. Only one time did we have someone refuse us.

Every winter we find money in the surf line and in the washed up seaweed - usually a double folded twenty, and normally after a bunch of cruisers have visited the beach. We have a collection.

BTW, I guess you can count me in the selfish pile, but I just hate it when an absolute stranger asks me to "watch their stuff". I've politely told them that I'd rather not and had more than a few nasty replies.

Archived