Cavetubing.com

btorlv

there is about 30 minutes of walking over half dollor size stones. some of iit is uphill but not to much. we went with cave-tubing.com and my DH has a bad heart problem and i am overweight and one of the guides stayed with the 3 of us the whole time because we were slower than the group. he even carried our inner tubes to make it easier and did stops when needed. They were a great group of guys. it is alot cheaper to use them and you dont have to pay unless you are satisfied and they wait til the end to ge tthe cash. we did the ATV then the cave tubing and had a hot grilled chicken lunch all for 75$. make sure you have good shoes since the stones hurt my feet. i was wearing water shoes but an old pair of sneakers would be better. We loved floating down the river and going under the mountain. Also they had the nicer big sized inner tubes. there was another group from another tour place that had the smaller ones. oh i also had knee surgery and we both have bad backs ( herniated discs)

Archived