Information on Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel

Mollycat123

I booked this hotel through priceline as well ($49/night) for our pre-cruise in April. We walked by it a few weeks ago when we were in Tampa, and it seemed nice enough from the street. There are mixed reviews on Trip Advisor.

When are you staying? If it's after us and you still have no answer, I'll report back following our cruise.

Sheraton Riverwalk:

I've stayed there a couple of times (not pre-cruise, but for birthday celebrations & such - I live near Tampa). The it's nice - nothing fabulously fancy/elaborate, but comfortable. The rooms on the river side have nice views overlooking the river, pool, and the University of Tampa across the river. They provide a courtesy shuttle that will take you to the Channelside area & other places within a few miles of the hotel (for shopping, dinner, etc). During peak season & times, there is also a "water taxi" that runs along the river & drops off near the Forum, where the hockey team plays).

I've been very happy with it the couple of times I stayed there.

Don't know anything about the Suites on Westshore.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

Felt I must fill you in on our wonderful stay at this hotel. We got it on Pricline. We stayed there one night prior to our cruise and the room was great.

We got a cab from the airport to the Hotel , checked in [ very professional and courteous] and dropped our bags in the room. Lovely!

We headed down stairs to the hop a ride down to Channelside with the Shuttle. Unfortunately , the Shuttle was CRAZY due to passengers going to their Cruise that day. There was going to be about a 20 min. wait and there were probably 20 people ahead of us - so we decided to walk. It was a lovely day and in about 12 min. we were at Channelside watching passengers Board while sipping a drink on Bennigan's Patio!

The next day we were headed to the ship with the Shuttle and the driver asked us if we were headed back to the Hotel after our cruise. We weren't I stated - but we were concerned about what to do after the cruise as we didn't fly out until 6:30pm. that day... He said "No problem , just stand over across the street where the shuttles all line up and we can take you back to the hotel. " He said we were able to bring our luggage back to the Hotel [ they would lock it up for us ] and we could tour the city, go for lunch or just hang out and sun by their pool!!! . Well that's exactly what we did after our cruise. We had the most relaxing day- sunning by the pool, having the odd beer, and enjoying a BEAUTIFUL lunch poolside.

The Tampa Riverwalk Hotel sure won me over. Priceline brought me there- but I will book directly the next time - just for this service. This Hotels Staff is so personable and the customer service is so great - I can't say enough!! :D

The Hotel does not have a shuttle to the Airport but does {I think a 5 mile radius of the Hotel] .

Yes, Priceline.com is a great site. You bid on your hotel. I think it was a 3.5 star. We paid $55.00!!!:D

Just put in a search for Priceline on this site - you'll get TONS of info on how to go about it.

Good Luck!:D

Hi there,

Felt I must fill you in on our wonderful stay at this hotel. We got it on Pricline. We stayed there one night prior to our cruise and the room was great.

We got a cab from the airport to the Hotel , checked in [ very professional and courteous] and dropped our bags in the room. Lovely!

We headed down stairs to the hop a ride down to Channelside with the Shuttle. Unfortunately , the Shuttle was CRAZY due to passengers going to their Cruise that day. There was going to be about a 20 min. wait and there were probably 20 people ahead of us - so we decided to walk. It was a lovely day and in about 12 min. we were at Channelside watching passengers Board while sipping a drink on Bennigan's Patio!

The next day we were headed to the ship with the Shuttle and the driver asked us if we were headed back to the Hotel after our cruise. We weren't I stated - but we were concerned about what to do after the cruise as we didn't fly out until 6:30pm. that day... He said "No problem , just stand over across the street where the shuttles all line up and we can take you back to the hotel. " He said we were able to bring our luggage back to the Hotel [ they would lock it up for us ] and we could tour the city, go for lunch or just hang out and sun by their pool!!! . Well that's exactly what we did after our cruise. We had the most relaxing day- sunning by the pool, having the odd beer, and enjoying a BEAUTIFUL lunch poolside.

The Tampa Riverwalk Hotel sure won me over. Priceline brought me there- but I will book directly the next time - just for this service. This Hotels Staff is so personable and the customer service is so great - I can't say enough!! :D

Is that the Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel?

Archived