Luggage Express??

Beach Mama3

You can use it out of Ft. Lauderdale, but I do believe that Southwest is a particpating airline for Luggage Express.

Southwest is on the list of participating airlines. Just not sure if they will take my luggage from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale since Southwest doesn't fly out of Miami.

So then if we participate in this program we would not have to print out our boarding passes? And the fees for our checked luggage that would be charged to our S&S card? And one more question, we will be flying out of Tampa, does this mean we would just take the shuttle to the boarding are and pass through security? I think this sounds like money well spent, it also said that we could debark from the ship anytime or would we have to wait until our zone was called? Sorry for so many questions

Southwest is on the list of participating airlines. Just not sure if they will take my luggage from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale since Southwest doesn't fly out of Miami.

Well if they participate then they should. I remember reading that the flights out of Miami had to be later than 1130 a.m. and I think the flights out of FLL were 1230 or 1 maybe? Not sure of the exact time but I did know that it had FLL listed and we were cruising out of Miami. Not sure if that helps or not.

We have used it 2 times now and we thought it was worth the cost, especially when we had a late flight home and didn't want to mess with our luggage. We actually ended up going to the mall and watching a movie to kill some time.

Well if they participate then they should. I remember reading that the flights out of Miami had to be later than 1130 a.m. and I think the flights out of FLL were 1230 or 1 maybe? Not sure of the exact time but I did know that it had FLL listed and we were cruising out of Miami. Not sure if that helps or not.

We have used it 2 times now and we thought it was worth the cost, especially when we had a late flight home and didn't want to mess with our luggage. We actually ended up going to the mall and watching a movie to kill some time.

Thanks, sounds like it should work for us. Ou flight leaves at 5pm out of FLL.

Will your luggage arrive before you do at your home airport? If so, is it in a secured area? Where will it be?:D

Your luggage is on the same flight as you - Carnival will take it to the departing air port. When you get to your home airport it will come out of the luggage carasal with everyone else's on your flight.

We LOVED the Luggage Express. No lines any where - Just walked straight through. The Carnival employees will guide you to debarking. They ask you if you need help, we just told them we had luggage express. They would tell us which way to go and another carnival employee was at that point and would show us the next way. It was GREAT!

Archived