Upgrade on the Pearl?

Sammydan

Help!

My boyfriend and I are setting sail on the Pearl in a little less then 4 weeks. I noticed today that the prices for the inside cabin we booked went down. I was told when I booked that if the prices goes down they will honor the new price and refund my money. I called NCL today and the agent said that he can not refund my money, since it is 75 days or less I can't have money back but he can offer me an upgrade. He offered me an F category ocean view which is on deck 4 by the medical center. If I want to go better then that oceanview it is going to cost me some money. Do I stick with my inside cabin on deck 10 or pay a little extra money for an oceanview on deck 5?

I think it is still to early to make a choice. There are too many other cabins still available. Keep in contact with NCL. In about 2-3 weeks, I expect they will start upselling.

That is risky. After all, there are thousands of others trying to get an upgrade, upsell as well.

You could be proactive and ask. Before I called, I would pull up what is currently available and what the cost difference is. Be ready to make a decision when it comes to you.

Archived