Port Canaveral Stores to Buy Sodas, Alcohol

RadMom43

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone knew of the best and closest place to the Radisson Resort at the Port to buy some sodas, beers and/or liquor. When doing some research it looks as though there is a Walgreens in close proximity to the Radisson Resort. We're arriving this Saturday, September 25th, prior to our Freedom of the Seas September 26th cruise. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.:confused:

Hi there. I was wondering if anyone knew of the best and closest place to the Radisson Resort at the Port to buy some sodas, beers and/or liquor. When doing some research it looks as though there is a Walgreens in close proximity to the Radisson Resort. We're arriving this Saturday, September 25th, prior to our Freedom of the Seas September 26th cruise. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.:confused:

We stayed at the Radisson a couple of years ago as a pre cruise. There is a large gas station / convenience store within about 100 yards of the property within easy walking distance. Although it has been a couple of years I remember that they sold beer but I don't recall any hard liquor. Of course sodas and snacks are not a problem at all.

There are liquor stores in the area but not necessarily within walking distance. We brought our own booze with us.

I hope this helps. The Radisson is a pretty decent property.

The only place that is within walking distance for drinks of all types is called RacTrac which is about a block North of the Radisson and as for liquor, you would need a cab to get to the closest place which is about 1 and 3 quarters miles South of the Radisson.

Hope that helps

Archived