Liberty Cruisers who are booked for the Mediterranean - Questions

Hi All,

I'm sure many of you who are taking the Liberty this summer for the Mediterranean cruises will probably have the same questions I do, so, I thought it might be a good idea to post and answer questions here. Here are some of my questions, but, I'm not sure if anyone will have the answers yet...

1) What time will the ship start boarding? (We're taking some time to do a pre-cruise stay in Rome, so, no really big deal but, we know our hotel has a 12 noon check-out time...so we're hoping the ship starts boarding around 1pm).

2) Does anyone know if there will be a Skipper's Club Line for those in Categories 11 and 12?

3) Can anyone recommend a good limousine or transfer service from Rome to Civitavecchia?

Well that's all for me. Please feel free to answer or post your questions here so we can help each other as much as possible.

Thanks!

Vinnie

I was wondering if anyone else was on the Liberty in July.....

Finaly a post! I haven't been able to find a post for the July 20 sailing written since october. I was getting a little nervous.

I thought I read a 1:00 check in for the boat with a 7:00 departure.

We are using Bob's Limos for transport to the dock. His service seems to have good reviews.

Unfortunatley we booked to late to get into the high up categories.... so I can't say about the skippers club.

I can't think of any questions to add, but I love checking other peoples thoughts on the boards!

:rolleyes: kellie

Archived