Got my final call!!

...Just a couple minutes ago from Astevia @ Carnival Weddings. Ahhhhhhh! It all seems so real now! The wedding is on October 3rd on the Splendor ship. The ceremony is in the "Board room" and the reception is in the "Red Carpet Disco" (since we reserved the DJ).

Any last minute advice from you experienced brides? I just can't wait! Eeeeeeeeee!!!! :D:D:D

Woohoo!! One of the few Splendor brides on here!! I was on the Splendor in Feb, and dont remember what room the board room is, do you know?? Also, how many guests are you having??

I am SOOOOO excited for you!! Please take tons of pics, and remember every detail to share with us when you get home!

Congrats!

Woohoo!! One of the few Splendor brides on here!! I was on the Splendor in Feb, and dont remember what room the board room is, do you know?? Also, how many guests are you having??

I am SOOOOO excited for you!! Please take tons of pics, and remember every detail to share with us when you get home!

Congrats!

Yes, I asked for pictures & it looks like a conference type room. I am having 50 guests, with just myself & fiance sailing. I will be sure to write my review as SOON as I'm back & post lots of pics!!! Thanks everyone! :D

I am getting married on Carnival Legend on Oct 3 we are getting married in the Chapel:) on the boat at 12:45 and reception in the medusa's Lair Disco at around 1:15 because we hired the DJ.We have 32 people 5 sailing the rest are not:(. Everything is coming together so well I am so excited. :D

Yes' date=' I asked for pictures & it looks like a conference type room. I am having 50 guests, with just myself & fiance sailing. I will be sure to write my review as SOON as I'm back & post lots of pics!!! Thanks everyone! :D[/quote']

Are you so excited?! Did you make your own bouquet? Are you having favors? Are you having your hair and make up done? If so, let me know by who if you recommend them as well!

I am getting married on Carnival Legend on Oct 3 we are getting married in the Chapel:) on the boat at 12:45 and reception in the medusa's Lair Disco at around 1:15 because we hired the DJ.We have 32 people 5 sailing the rest are not:(. Everything is coming together so well I am so excited. :D

Yours is coming right up! Please make sure you post when you get back and include photo's! I am getting married on the Legend Jan 2 and will be waiting to hear all about it!

Best tip, i made sure i brought backup makeup while running around the ship taking pictures, you will get sweaty and oily! Have some blotting wipes!

Remember to relax, have fun, something will go wrong but your day will be amazing anyways!!

Congrats!

Are you so excited?! Did you make your own bouquet? Are you having favors? Are you having your hair and make up done? If so, let me know by who if you recommend them as well!

YES, I am SOOOO excited! 6 more days!!! I didn't make my own bouquet. I am using the one provided with white roses, but I did have my bridesmaids boquets custom made with silk flowers from Michaels! Super inexpensive, but they came out beauttiful! They are white hydrangea, and hot pink peonies, with a black ribbon. I will be sure to post pictures as soon as we get back!

The favors are little heart boxes with hot pink and pearl color chocolate candies, wrapped in a hot pink bow.

As for my hair and makeup, Im pretty sure I am going to do it all myself. I had a trial makeover with MAC this past weekend, and also got extensions put in, so I know exactly what to do & how. Im pretty good with that stuff. :o

I am getting married on the legend on oct 3 this sunday. I made my own bouquet it is blue hydrangeas white gerber daisies and stephanotis with rhinestone centers.Wrapped in navy ribbon and wrapped in white acccent ribbon with my grandmothers pic in memory of her. My favors I have little tins with my fiance and mine engagment pic on the top and wedding date and ship name on the sides.I have a woman coming to my moms house to do my hair and makeup for $100 and my mom's for $50 her name is lili I can give her name and stuff after my wedding if she is good.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived