leaving in 13 days

BarleyJack

First cruise, so excited!!! I think back to when my ticker was showing 200+ days LOL. Over the past weekend I took out the suitcases, started packing things I know I won't use between now and then. Holy crap so excited LOL

Re: luggage tags--we are staying in Tampa night before the trip. Should I pack a mini stapler for the tags...laminate and bring zip ties?? Will the porters hook me up? So random I know, but was just curious....

Excursions:

Ultimate Undersea Adventure in Grand Cayman

Playa Mia in Cozumel

River Wallace/Altun Ha in Belize

Maya Key (fins and flippers?) in Roatan

Good choices? We are first timers so booked all through Carnival, just to be safe, please no flames for that.

Booked the Steakhouse for our first full sea day...same day as the elegant night. Did this on purpose, don't want to dress up more than we have to LOL

I am so grateful for the information on this board, thanks for everything!

You will need to have your own method of attaching your luggage tags... the porters will NOT hook you up. Your hotel will most likely have a stapler or two that (if you asked nicely) you might be able to "borrow" to attach your tags. Or bring some tape from home, and simply tape the ends together to hold them on.... probably better than staples, and less chance of the staple letting go.

We leave from Tampa this Saturday on the Inspiration, and I have already "laminated" out tags with clear packing tape, and will be taking the roll of tape with us to attach the tags when we are ready to leave the hotel to go to the port.

Enjoy your trip...

Archived