Navigator Connecting Rooms and Balcony Question

I need to hear from someone who's cruised on the Navigator of the Seas recently who had CONNECTING balcony staterooms and if they were able to have their balcony partitions opened? We are cruising on Navigator in November in rooms 8606 and 8608. They are connecting staterooms and we would love to have our balcony partitions opened so we can share one balcony. Does anyone know if this is indeed possible?

I need to hear from someone who's cruised on the Navigator of the Seas recently who had CONNECTING balcony staterooms and if they were able to have their balcony partitions opened? We are cruising on Navigator in November in rooms 8606 and 8608. They are connecting staterooms and we would love to have our balcony partitions opened so we can share one balcony. Does anyone know if this is indeed possible?

Hi,

I was offered this on Adventure of the seas. THe travel agent suggested it to me as my elderly mum was next to us.

If you booked with a TA just ask if not ring RCCL direct and they will give you the answer,

Have a great trip

ttowers

We sailed Navigator in Jan 2010 and had rooms next to our friends. We asked to have the balcony partition removed and were denied. We were told that they have had problems with things getting out of control, too many people on the balcony, etc., when the partitions are removed.

We are sailing again in Dec 2010 on the Navigator with 4 other couples and will ask again but I'm not counting on it.

We sailed Navigator in Jan 2010 and had rooms next to our friends. We asked to have the balcony partition removed and were denied. We were told that they have had problems with things getting out of control, too many people on the balcony, etc., when the partitions are removed.

We are sailing again in Dec 2010 on the Navigator with 4 other couples and will ask again but I'm not counting on it.

Man that's a bummer...we were really hoping to have one balcony to sit on together. It's just us 4 women and we won't cause any trouble....I sure hope it works out for us. It's why we booked connecting staterooms.

We were on the Navigator last year for New Year's Eve. We had connecting rooms and were not able to get the dividers opened. Actually, our last few cruises have been in connecting rooms & the only ship that they would open the dividers was the Freedom.

Good to know, thanks for responding I sure appreciate it. I guess we will just go with the understanding that it probably won't happen and if it does, it will be a bonus.

Archived