How far in advance did you book for Dolphin Discovery?

kiraryker

I'd book as soon as I reserved the cruise. We're going in Nov. and I just made reservations last week. If I had made them in June when I first contacted them I could have gotten a free photo too. I had thought the prices would go down for fall but have not seem them do this.

On the other hand, if your ship is the only one in port that day you could wait some. Unfortunately our ship is one of 5 so I knew advance reservations were a must, especially since the times were important doing 3 activities.

I also booked today for Nov 4th. Got 20% off for the 4 of us for the Royal swim with dolphins. But I had to take a 1:00 timeslot. It''s okay since we're docked in Cozumel until 8 pm that day. They also threw in a 10 manatee encounter.

• 2 weeks later...

You should book now to get the best deal. Check their web sites and give them a call for their deals right now. I booked the 29th of Sept. and got 2 Royal Dolphin Swims. They added in a 10-15 min. manatee encounter for free and then they gave me 25% off the total. Also, to get a good time that suits well with your time frame in Cozumel you should go ahead and check out what's available. Hope this helps! My time slot is 12:00.

hi from australia

although we have a long long time until our cruise hits cozumel- we will have quite a large group

can someone please give me the website to check out this dolphin swim- and, can anyone please give me details of a van-service so that we can all travel together- there will be at least 15 of us, or maybe even 18

thanks in advance

marilyn

Raringtogo...

Website is dolphindiscovery

I don't know if they do groups that large. When I called, they said around 10 in a group. When they keep it smaller, you get more time with the dolphins.

Archived