Booking Excursions with toddler

NMK144

So I just booked our cruise with carnival pride Janaury 9th 2011 (super excited :))and I am looking into booking excursions. Through Carnival's website my daughter who is a year and a half has a box that is grayed out so I can't select a ticket for her. It is for Sea world excursion, is she free or can't she go? If anyone knows what to do please let me know.

Thanks!

Nicole

So I just booked our cruise with carnival pride Janaury 9th 2011 (super excited :))and I am looking into booking excursions. Through Carnival's website my daughter who is a year and a half has a box that is grayed out so I can't select a ticket for her. It is for Sea world excursion, is she free or can't she go? If anyone knows what to do please let me know.

Thanks!

Nicole

Head over to the Special Interest section and click "family cruises". You will most likey come across someone better to answer this.

I'm willing to bet she will be either free or half or a third of the cost.

Welcome to Cruisecritic!!

Thanks!

Nicole

Read the description of the excursion accessed under your name. If that doesn't say, then look for the Seaworld website. Children that age are often free but you will feel better if you check. Seaworld sounds like a very child friendly place so it is hard to imagine that she would not be allowed to go. And enjoy the few years when she can do some things for free- she'll cost you enough very soon!:)

Thanks for the replies. I will check out the other board. I did look under the details of the excursion, it had info on children from 3-9 nothing about under 3. At sea world she is free, I just wasnt sure about the bus ride there to sea world? Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. I will check out the other board. I did look under the details of the excursion, it had info on children from 3-9 nothing about under 3. At sea world she is free, I just wasnt sure about the bus ride there to sea world? Thanks!

Kids are almost always free on buses. Wouldn't worry.

And if they question it you can do what I did when traveling and was questioned about my son's paperwork. Since we were half way to where we are going and thus I couldn't leave him home- I said fine- take good care of him until I get back- and went to offer them his diaper bag. That stopped that nonsense immediately. (And no of course I wouldn't have left him at the airport for 2 weeks- but they weren't 100% sure that i wasn't serious). If they don't want to let her on the bus, tell them that she will need a nap in about an hour and gets up fussy so please be sure she gets her snack. :D

Archived