Anyone just off the Imagination?

OSUKNIGHT

We are also going on the Thanksgiving week Imagination cruise. Taking the whole family and grandkids. Several first time cruisers. Looking forward to a get together without all the kitchen duty. We can't wait!!!

I just realized that this is your first post and may not know what Roll Calls and Meet and Greets are. If you do, I apologize in advance.

Just go to the home page for the Boards, scroll down to Roll Calls, then Carnival, then Imagination, then November 22, 2010 and go to entry # 68.

Not a big crowd, but we have a private room(Conference Room is its name) and we will all meet there between 5 and 5:15 PM after the boat drill. It iwll nto last long, but a chance for you all to meet some new people, especially for your grandkids.

The roll call I have been to have always been nice and then as you wander around the ship, it seems like you see them alot, like running into friends.

Just a thought- we would love to meet some or all of you. Even if you do not sign up for the M&G, please feel free to show up. No charge.

Hope to meet you all!

I just realized that this is your first post and may not know what Roll Calls and Meet and Greets are. If you do, I apologize in advance.

Just go to the home page for the Boards, scroll down to Roll Calls, then Carnival, then Imagination, then November 22, 2010 and go to entry # 68.

Not a big crowd, but we have a private room(Conference Room is its name) and we will all meet there between 5 and 5:15 PM after the boat drill. It iwll nto last long, but a chance for you all to meet some new people, especially for your grandkids.

The roll call I have been to have always been nice and then as you wander around the ship, it seems like you see them alot, like running into friends.

Just a thought- we would love to meet some or all of you. Even if you do not sign up for the M&G, please feel free to show up. No charge.

Hope to meet you all!

Since I started the roll call for the 1-24-11 sailing of the Imagination, I have found that we are alone on the ship........it has been awhile and no takers....

I think the "roll calls" are larger for the 7 night sailings

I think the shorter sailings are more newbies *not on CC or people who do these as a quick getaway

I live in South Florida and it seems that almost everyone I know has been on Imagination at one time or another during her many many years ported in Miami haha

She is a beautiful ship, GaPearl's new pictures really show that....and lots of fun. I do think the short cruises just don't get the roll calls going tho, more of a getaway than a huge "vacation" for many people, and many of us have been to these ports (especially Bahamas)

I bet she looks great after the "drydock"

I know all the ships have these tours, (I just did one on the Splendor) and I thought it would be nice to see the difference in the big and smaller ships. I know the smaller ships are cheaper ($55 as opposed to $95 on the big ships) Does anyone know if it is indeed $55 on the Imagination?

I was on the Imagination 2 weeks ago. My sailing was the third one after the dry dock. I only have 1 small complaint, which I put in the online comment card I filled out. My room was E-197. There was a very slight sewage smell that lingered in the bathroom the entire cruise. It was present when we first walked on and was there even after cleaning. It was not a "typical" bathroom smell. It was not unbearable or even extremely unpleasant, but just a really odd smell. I did hear someone mention he noticed rust somewhere (I can't remember where though) and he expected a little more from a ship fresh out of dry dock. Other than that, everything to me seemed to be fine, clean, and in good shape. For those of you cruising soon, please be sure to check out my review in my signature. It's very detailed, lengthy, and full of pictures!

I read your entire review...awesome job.

Archived