when, how, and where is OBC credited to your account?

ViolaSwamp

Hello,

On my detailed receipt from my TA, it lists $200 obc and a bottle of champagne, on our booking. These were because we booked during a promotion.

We set sail two weeks from tomorrow and I see no sign of these perks on our e-documents yet.

Where would these items be reflected on my Carnival online booking (if at all)?

I e-mailed my TA to check on the details. I will NOT be happy if I find out these perks were not applied to my account once we get on the ship!!

So I'm wondering if there's a standard for how/if these TA perks are applied to your account - do you see them before you get on the ship? If so, when?

Thanks!:confused:

I found mine by going to the Carnival site, then "Manage my Cruise" then "Access your cruise now" then checked the "To Do List", then "View Details." Fom there I selected "Veiw Cruise documents," and I found my my booking summary, then I scrolled down to the next page (Invoice) and at the bottom of that page, there is a box that says "On Board Credit." Mine shows my OBC of $200.

I will, however, take my OBC documents along just in case.

I found mine by going to the Carnival site, then "Manage my Cruise" then "Access your cruise now" then checked the "To Do List", then "View Details." Fom there I selected "Veiw Cruise documents," and I found my my booking summary, then I scrolled down to the next page (Invoice) and at the bottom of that page, there is a box that says "On Board Credit." Mine shows my OBC of $200.

I will, however, take my OBC documents along just in case.

thank you SO much for this info! I had sent in a future carnival obc and wondered when and where I would find out the info without having to contact carnival directly.

now I just need to figure out if I got my $100 deposit back since I booked and already paid final payment through an outside website.

Yeah the OBC thing is kinda goofy.

I have a FCC applied to 4 cruises right now. When I look at my docs I see the $100 OBC on two of them (booked direct with Carnival, not yet paid in full).

Of the other two one is with Carnival and one with my TA, both paid in full. I do not see any OBC from the FCC on those under my documents.

One shows $20 OBC I got from a price drop and the other shows the $250 I am getting from my TA. I should be getting $50 OBC on the one and $100 OBC on the other for the FCC. I know the $100 was applied to the balance due as I didn't pay it at final payment.

It's weird how the OBC is/isn't showing up on my bookings... :cool:

Archived