9/4 Oasis of the Seas - Long Review

FreeWilly88

That's great news. I read the cafe was free on another thread. I also heard that the Adult Solarium was free for breakfast and lunch. Good to know the Windjammer isn't too crowded most days like the other reviews said. I think that they probably went there on embarkation day and it was mobbed like the buffet is on any embarkation day on any cruise ship then they never went back.

BTW. What was the headliner show all about? Never heard of Earl Turner.

Thank you for your review. I try to read them all. No matter how many reviews you see, each one has its own personal perspective and helpful insight.

I was just wondering, has the price come down on the thermal suites? Since the Oasis doesn't have a free steam room and sauna I thought that you had to pay for a thermal suite package? Any ideas on the price??

Does Oasis charge to use the spa with the steam rooms, suanas and other amenities? If so, what is the charge for the week? Is there a daily price also?

Is the Park Cafe free?

I see a lot of reviews saying that the Windjammer is too crowded however I'm seeing a commonality in all the reviews with that statement. They say they went there when they first boarded, judged it to be too crowded and never went back. Could that be the case or is it really just too crowded?

Can't wait to see the Oasis at the end of the month! I'm getting really exited. Thanks for the review, excellent job!

I've been reading the same thing about Windjammer. I'm also reading that the Windjammer is smaller than the Voyager and Freedom class ships. I would think that RCCL provided several other dining venues for breakfast and lunch that are included in the cruise fare so less folks go to Windjammer for these meals.

Archived