Carnival Miracle wedding review 9/4/10

AmyD102

• 1 month later...

Thank you for posting this review!! I am getting married on the Miracle 7/25/2011. I am so excited and get even more excited when I read someone's review or see their pics. Since this isn't a traditional wedding hall and we can't see the set up beforehand (or have a rehearsal) I am so glad to be able to find other couple's pics and read about real experiences. So THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting :)

You pictures are amazing and you make such a beautiful bride!!! Congratulations to you both!!

Hi! I was just wondering if your dress is pure white or off-white?? I can't tell from the pictures.

My dress is slightly off-white (ivory from David's Bridal) and I am wondering what the grooms shirt color should be (white or off-white). I'm not even sure if Carnival offers off-white shirts.

We are getting the contemporary tuxedo (Black vest/tie for the groom and Ice vest/tie for the groomsmen). My bridesmaids dresses are the Mermaid color from David's Bridal. I am also wondering if an ivory shirt would look bad with the Ice vest/tie on the groomsmen?

Any advice you can offer would be appreciated! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! I was just wondering if your dress is pure white or off-white?? I can't tell from the pictures.

My dress is slightly off-white (ivory from David's Bridal) and I am wondering what the grooms shirt color should be (white or off-white). I'm not even sure if Carnival offers off-white shirts.

We are getting the contemporary tuxedo (Black vest/tie for the groom and Ice vest/tie for the groomsmen). My bridesmaids dresses are the Mermaid color from David's Bridal. I am also wondering if an ivory shirt would look bad with the Ice vest/tie on the groomsmen?

Any advice you can offer would be appreciated! Thank you!

First of all THANKS to everyone!!!

My dress was actually ivory and my husb was wearing an ivory shirt so the colors didn't look different. Hope this helps :)

Archived