WOW sale questions before the sale.....

kjh92395

My hubby & I just returned from a week cruise on the Freedom the 1st week in September. I AM IN LOVE :p I am having cruise withdrawal........seriously.

So I have seen that later this week is the WOW sale. Can you help me with a few questions so I can prepare before the sale?

I would either like to book a 4 or 5 day cruise for memorial day weekend leaving out of Tampa or book Freedom for Labor day later next year. When I go to Royal C website it seems pricing is only shown until April 2011? AM I doing something wrong?

I did do a $100 deposit in my name when we where on the cruise. Would that be applied to the cruise IF I book during the WOW sale? How do I know what cabin to choose? We want to take our children so that mean there are 4 of us.

ALso another thing to consider. We live in Orlando. My hubby works in the Hotel industry. There are weeks when he is slow and has a week off. Am I better to just keep checking back ....hoping for a great last minute deal? I am going to start putting $ back so the money would be ready to jump on a good deal. But part of me wants to know the cruise is booked.

Decisions......decisions.....ARGHHHH!!! Any thoughts?

Thank you so much!

I don't know what you're doing but I can get prices for FOS for May and August/September of 2011.

You can check RCCL's TUESDAY sale flyer at: http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/RCI_Sales_Event/rci_sales_event.pdf

These are last minute and the ship/week you want may not have a sale. You also may not be able to get the cabin type/location you want if you wait. BUT if you don't mind where you are on the ship and can travel with a couple months/weeks notice you could get a great deal. If you haven't joined Crown & Anchor do so. These deals are available to C&A members on Monday.

I did do a $100 deposit in my name when we where on the cruise. Would that be applied to the cruise IF I book during the WOW sale? How do I know what cabin to choose? We want to take our children so that mean there are 4 of us...

This $100 you say you paid sounds like you purchased what we call a "Next Cruise" (NC) certificate. This is a booking without a specific cruise attached. The NC cannot be used with the WOW sale, because the WOW sale is for new bookings, and the NC is already a booking, albeit without a specific cruise attached.

The NC is similar to the WOW sale in that you get the same on board credit. When you decide to book a specific cruise with the NC, call Royal or your travel agent and tell them you have an NC and would like to book a specific cruise. You will then have to pay the remainder of the deposit less the $100 you've already paid. So the NC is sort of like your own personal WOW sale.

Archived