My Review of Carnival Freedom 9/19-9/25 with Pics

cuted126

I thorougly enjoyed your review just as much as your last review about the Fasination(?). We are planning to cruise this same itinerary on the Freedom in May 2011 for my 50th birthday, my oldest niece's 40th birthday and another niece's 30th! All born in May! I hope we have as much fun as you both did! I will also save your review for future reference.

Thank you for your time and excellent review!

Thanks so much for the quick reply.
You're Welcome!

BOOK A SPIRIT CLASS SHIP! ;):cool: They are absolutely AWESOME! Keep us updated about your future cruise so we can mark our calendars for another review! :rolleyes::D:eek:

We're looking at the Legend,Valor & Liberty! I've been telling dh how much everyone raves about the spirit class! We shall see!

Thanks for the review!!!!!! We are sailing the week between Christmas and New Year (I know, we're crazy...) and your review was the best! Definitely gives me some things to try out...

Oh, and we are from VA too...but we'll be flying ;)

You're welcome and thanks for following along!! Unfortunately,we will be flying for our next cruise too::yikes::

I thorougly enjoyed your review just as much as your last review about the Fasination(?). We are planning to cruise this same itinerary on the Freedom in May 2011 for my 50th birthday, my oldest niece's 40th birthday and another niece's 30th! All born in May! I hope we have as much fun as you both did! I will also save your review for future reference.

Thank you for your time and excellent review!

Wow that's alot of birthday fun and of course you will have a great time!! Thanks for reading my review!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your

review of the Freedom! You did a wonderful job!!

Thanks,so glad you enjoyed it!!!

Loved your review!

What were the hours for Serenity and how were you always able to get a good spot? ;)

Did they do color wars?

Thanks!! Serenity is open all night long! There really weren't many people out there late at night though. Probably because it was so windy! I think we just lucked up on the same two seats everyday,lol. It was like they had a reserved sign on them. Color Wars are still going strong on the Freedom!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and beautiful pictures! We will be celebrating my birthday on the Freedom next month and the time just can't go by fast enough! The Serenity area looks amazing! I know you said there were two hot tubs, is there a pool there?

Thank you again!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and beautiful pictures! We will be celebrating my birthday on the Freedom next month and the time just can't go by fast enough! The Serenity area looks amazing! I know you said there were two hot tubs, is there a pool there?

Thank you again!

You're welcome and thanks for following along. We loved Serenity! Yes there are two hot tubs,but no pool.

What a great review!! You guys looked like you had a blast!! :)
Thanks! We had a great time! I cannot wait to cruise again!!

What a terrific, thorough review! Thanks for taking the time and effort. Any chance of posting the FunTimes? (If scanning is a hassle, you can just take a photo of each side using your macro setting!)

We'll be on the same cruise December 26.

Do you remember what types of food they had for the Mediterranean buffet....gyros?

Was the Southwestern buffet similar to Mexican?

Any favorite dishes besides the chicken parmesan and fried chicken?

We never had any fried chicken at all,well maybe dh did. He did search high and low for some chicken one day and never found it lol. My favs were the chicken parmesan and the penne with chicken and mushroom sauce! The Penne,in tomato sauce was excellent as well. The old fashioned apple pie was amazing and so was the black forest cake! Dh raved about the ribs and the flat iron steak for days!!

I don't know any of the dishes they had on the mediterranean buffet and I think the southwestern was pretty much mexican stuff. They even took the desserts off the dessert bar and put taco shells and such on it.

What a terrific, thorough review! Thanks for taking the time and effort. Any chance of posting the FunTimes? (If scanning is a hassle, you can just take a photo of each side using your macro setting!)

We'll be on the same cruise December 26.

Thanks! Name of the game posted a link to all the scanned fun times for this sailing :)

CuteD126,

Thank you for such and in depth review of your cruise.

We are balcony hogs (mind you, it's our own balcony), but you have the Beau and I looking into an OceanView! LoL

You took great pictures of the ship. For relatively new cruisers like Ken and I, this is exactly what we need to see.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks so much for the awesome review and pics! Loved it!

We are trying to put a group together for Freedom in Nov of 2011...we picked the 8 day because we love the new ports. You should try Legend or Miracle (great ships and staff). We just love those ships. Have done Destiny and still prefer Spirit class, but sometimes you need to try different things, so Freedom here we come!:D

You get brownie points for doing great reviews!;):)

CuteD126,

Thank you for such and in depth review of your cruise.

We are balcony hogs (mind you, it's our own balcony), but you have the Beau and I looking into an OceanView! LoL

You took great pictures of the ship. For relatively new cruisers like Ken and I, this is exactly what we need to see.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for reading along!! I was really happy with the room. I picked it because on the deck plans it looks big. I didn't expect it to be as big as it was though! I was impressed!

Hey stranger!

GREAT job on the review! Awesome pics! I'm glad you had a blast!! :D

Hey lady,it's been a long time!!!! Thanks for the compliments! I see you are cruising really soon!!! Are you gonna do a review?!

Aww Im so sad to see it end. Great review thank you for sharing. Your pics and insite were great to read about. Makes me supper excited for ours!
Thanks!! I am sad to be done. I told dh that I finished up the review and he says so now what are you gonna do? Lol. Now I guess i'm gonna plan my next cruise!

I plan on it... as long as time permits... it takes a lot of time to type them up... and then there's the whole upload picture thing... that drives me nuts! :D I may type it in word then post it here. That way I won't leave anyone hanging...

We're almost to single digits... can't wait!!!

Thanks so much for the review and such great pictures. DH and I (also Virginians) will be taking the same itinerary in November. Your review definitely got us excited for the cruise. Thanks again!
Thank you for following along! Glad you enjoyed it! I am amazed at all the Virginians on the board,lol and it seems none of us have where we are from listed above our post count:p Have fun on your cruise! Remember to relax and take it all in! Every minute of it!

Thanks so much for the awesome review and pics! Loved it!

We are trying to put a group together for Freedom in Nov of 2011...we picked the 8 day because we love the new ports. You should try Legend or Miracle (great ships and staff). We just love those ships. Have done Destiny and still prefer Spirit class, but sometimes you need to try different things, so Freedom here we come!:D

You get brownie points for doing great reviews!;):)

Thanks!! We love the itineraries for the Miracle. Dh says he doesn't care what ship we go on just pick one and let him know when to be there! Sounds like a plan to me:D You're gonna enjoy the Freedom!

Awesome, thanks to all! Really needed the FunTimes cuz I don't want to miss a thing.
Have fun!!

I plan on it... as long as time permits... it takes a lot of time to type them up... and then there's the whole upload picture thing... that drives me nuts! :D I may type it in word then post it here. That way I won't leave anyone hanging...

We're almost to single digits... can't wait!!!

I actually took a notebook on the ship with me and wrote each morning,about the previous day. Eventually I forgot to write . I typed mines up in word day by day and then posted it here. The HARD part was choosing which pics I wanted to post and like you said uploading them!

Yours is probably one of the best reviews I have ever read... possibly because you did it in pieces here on the board and faithfully answered everybody's questions (and thanked posters!!) wow... I am very impressed!

We are sailing on the Freedom in early December and it will be my husband's first Carnival cruise. My only other one was on the Liberty and I loved it... if you choose the Liberty for your next one you will LOVE it too!

So... does doing this review help with your PCD (Post Cruise Depression)?:p

THANKS!

Archived