Hotel in FLL that has airport and/or pier shuttle....

kymbakitty

Many times you must book your hotel through the Hilton website to get Hilton points/amenities for your stay. So, if you are using some of the sites mentioned, don't expect to get your Hilton points (or if a Marriott property, Marriott points) for your stay.

Many times you must book your hotel through the Hilton website to get Hilton points/amenities for your stay. So, if you are using some of the sites mentioned, don't expect to get your Hilton points (or if a Marriott property, Marriott points) for your stay.

Hilton has their "Best Rate Guarantee" program...

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/promotions/hi_ourbestrates/index.jhtml?cid=OM,HH,OurBestRates,Alert&it=Alert,BRG&adId=BRG,Alert

Thanks for the info about the guarantee--but I think some of sites mentioned above are for a "mystery" location with nonrefundable booking. People know the mystery location because they booked it and that's what they got.

I agree if you can find something lower on expedia, hotels.com, or one of the ones that show the room rate with the hotel name you could use the guarantee.

We were originally booked at the Hilton Garden Inn but its shuttle isn't free to the port. I think on TripAdvisor someone posted that a cab would be cheaper. My husband is a Hilton Gold member, so we like the amenities and I understand your preference for a Hilton property.

Then, I got an offer through my Marriott credit card that I couldn't pass up--stay two nights get another free in the future. We are staying two nights pre-cruise to be able to visit family in the area. So--now we are staying at SpringHill Suites. Free parking and free shuttles to/from airport and port.

It is boat show week that week so hotel rates are much higher than I had expected. I think the Embassy Suites--which I would have booked was over $300 a night/AAA rate!

I plan to stop at Total Wine near the cruise port to bring on some wine and champagne.

See you on the Emerald!

We stayed at the Springhill Suites last year, it worked out great. Free shuttle from FLL and another the next morning to the port. Free Breakfast that morning and a shopping center across the street. We're staying there in January before we sail.

Archived