which beach in cozumel???

ohio

Last time we were in Cozumel we went to Mr. Sanchos. My daughter wants to go to the beach with the floating iceburg. Is that Paradise Beach or Playa Mia? Or for anyone who has been to both, which one would you recommend? Is it better to just take a cab to the beach and pay admission or go through Carnival-via Shore Tour? And last question.......When you do go through Carnival, is there a set amount of time you're at the beach or do they have shuttles to take you back when you want to go? Thanks ALOT!

Paradise Beach has the iceberg, trampoline,kayaks and floats. We were just there and it was great. Admission is free, but you pay $5 for a wrist band to use all the toys. Chairs and umbrellas are also free. My friend and I just took a cab $12 and our guys met us there later. There were plenty of cabs available to take us back to the ship in the late afternoon.

Guest Time2gocruzn

If you go to the Cozumel board on CC everything you could want to know about Paradise beach is over there. It seems to be the topic of choice.:rolleyes: :)

I've never booked an excursion on any island, but I don't believe Carnival offers excursions to Paradise Beach. It's SO much less expensive to go out on your own rather than with a ship's excursion anyway. Just get one of the many cabs at the dock and go. Have fun!

Archived