Who is the Concierge on the Star

Redheel Girl

I was told that Belkys is back and we'll be seeing her Saturday on our repo cruise. She was concierge on our December Mexican Riviera cruise, while Patrick was concierge on our July Alaska cruise. Both were very nice, friendly, and helpful.

Greg

I will be on a Panama Cruise on the Star in 10 days and I wondered who the Concierge is now. I know it was Patrick in May. Is he still there or has someone else taken the position. I never did get Simone but had Belkys a year ago in April.:rolleyes:

Thanks to you all. Oceandreaming are you on the Repo that will arrive at San Pedro on Oct 8. If so then we will be getting on to take the Star through the Panama Canal. I got lucky and was up-selled a forward facing Penthouse and the view will be great.

I really liked Belkey when we had her on the Star. She even came by our Cabin to see if everything is all right. That impressed me.:D:D:D

Thanks to you all. Oceandreaming are you on the Repo that will arrive at San Pedro on Oct 8. If so then we will be getting on to take the Star through the Panama Canal. I got lucky and was up-selled a forward facing Penthouse and the view will be great.

I really liked Belkey when we had her on the Star. She even came by our Cabin to see if everything is all right. That impressed me.:D:D:D

No, we aren't on that cruise. But we've been on the ship 4 times and are considering another.

We were on the Star last year for the PC. Enjoy!

Yes, Belkys is a great concierge.

Archived