Cozumel golf club

Devo1459

Anyone ever played there? What did you think? We are playing there on our Nov. 7th Solstice cruise.

We have played it three times, in fact every time we cruise to Cozumel we play golf there. Our home club is affiliated with this course and we only pay $30.00 pp for cart fee and free usage of golf clubs. It's a good track and you will enjoy, bring a camera to take pictures of the Iguanas.

On the 18th tee box as I was getting ready to tee off, I heard this running noise from behind, as I turned around I saw three iguanas sitting on the edge of the tee box. I said to my DW that I had an audience, but I think they just wanted some food.

Taxi fare was $10.00 - $11.00 each way for two persons. Once we had eight in a van and it was $4.00 pp each way.

The pro's name is Sergio.

Bob

golfer.gif

Is this an excursion offered through Celebrity, or do you have to plan this on your own? ChiChi, do you know what the price is if you have no home club affiliation? Is the pace of play fast enough that you can get through 18 and be leisurely about getting back to the ship? Sorry about the thread hijack, OP.

Archived