Sky and empty cabins

ctbrehm

Hi, I'm scheduled to sail on the Sky on 10/15. There are tons of empty cabins in all categories. Some decks appear to have 1/2 the cabins still available. Does anyone know if upgrades are given at the port. Should I call ahead and see if I can get one. I've searched around and it appears some folks get them and some don't. Some have even gotten calls the day prior to leaving for an upsell. What's the trick of getting upgraded. I'm in the highest inside category. I would love to be able to see outside. What do you think my chances are getting an outside cabin. I don't need a balcony... just would like to see the sun in the morning.

How can you tell that there are many open rooms? Good luck on getting an upgrade! I am sailing on the 10/25 Sky departure. We got upgraded from an N gty to a KK. I am hoping for another upgrade. Fingers crossed :p

My Lee and I are going to be on that ship for the 10/25 and the 10/28 b2b.... Always hoping for that upgrade to the AA....:rolleyes::D;)

Keep your fingers crossed, though. They like to sail with the higher catagory rooms full....

Good for us...

And I thank you....

JWK: Sitting by phone, watching the calendar....

Archived