Looking for excursions in gc

Putterdude

Hmmm, not sure. I've done the ship's island tours as I found it challenging to find an independent island tour in Grand Cayman. This is more of a water sports and shopping port in my opinion. Which ship are you sailing? Perhaps you can call the customer service line and try and find out if the tour guides they use have wheel chair accessibility. I don't remember for sure. Been there a couple times on Princess. I hope some others might be able to help you. You will be able to do an island tour in just a couple of hours.

Hi,

I just found this info on another thread. Perhaps you can email the company and make sure they can accomodate you:

We did an island tour through Captain Marvin's. They took us to 7 mile beach, rum factory, hell, and the turtle farm. It was just DW, DD, and I in a small van with our guide. We did this after our Stingray tour, so we did not spend much time at a few of the places, but we could have spent more time if we had wished. You can google captain marvins and look for the island tour. Cost was very reasonable and it included admission to the turtle farm.

I called their toll-free number and talked w/ Joan and we booked an excursion for next week....Stingrays and City tour including the turtle farm. She was very, very helpful.

Archived