Jaguar paw zip line is this a good company?

missemo12345

I was looking over there web site they seem to look very professional...Have any cruiser's had a good or bad experience with this company???? We are looking to do the zip line...also did they get you back to the ship on time?

Thank you

This is who we used here is a copy of my Trip advisor review.

Fantastic tour company

Cave Tubing with Vitalino Reyes

x.gif

dyfennell.jpg

x.gif

dyfennell 15 contributions

Northern California

Sep 10, 2010

After reading all the great reviews we decided to book with Vitalino. We were not disappointed. Vitalino was not able to reach us before we left for Miami so he called my cell phone as I was boarding our cruise ship. He wanted to be sure I had all the details of where to meet him. The minute we stepped out the gate his representative was standing there to greet us. His son Vitalino Jr was our head guide with 3 assistants. Jr was extremely knowledgeable of the area and very funny. We were a small group of 8 so it made it very personable and easy to hear what he was telling us during the hike to the water. The lunch served in a patio next to his home was delicious rice, beans and chicken. One more thing the equipment is wonderful helmets with LED lights, life jackets, and beautiful yellow tubs with handles. We sat so high out of the water I hardly had to do BUTTS UP.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor

One couple in our tour van wanted to do the zip line in addition to the cave tubing. As soon as we arrived at the cave tubing place they headed straight to the zip line and we headed straight to the cave tubing. We all were done at the same time so I'm pretty sure their cave tubing experience was cut short compared to ours. We did zip lining in Roatan with Bodden tours.

Be very sure you bring bug spray you will need it.

Opps forgot yes of course they got us back to the ship on time this is their business. By the way Vitalino worked for Jaquar Paw for many years. He finally decided to break off a create his own company. I really liked the personal experience offered by Vitalino and the small group. You will see many huge busses heading towards the caves loaded with people. I prefer the smaller group experience.

In speaking with others on the ship after our day in Belieze people who had booked through the cruise ship said they were loaded in huge busses. A snack was mentioned when they booked well as they loaded back in the bus they were handed a granola bar. We paid much much less than they did and we got so much more. A full lunch and a small group of 8.

Archived