Triumph Cabin 7422

americanmama

DH has booked us on the Triumph in May 2011. Booked the aft-wrap cabin 7422 ES. WooHoo!

a couple of questions please....1. does the balcony have one or two doors? 2. Is the cabin larger than regular balcony room. and finally...is it possible that we could get bumped (there is only the 2 of us) for someone with more people? Anyone who has stayed in this room, I would love to hear your opinions! Thanks CC's...I know I have a looong wait, but it will be soo worth it!:D

From what I've seen, the aft wraps appear to have one door plus 2 large windows.

The inside of the cabin will be approximately 185 sq.ft., same as regular balcony rooms. It is obviously a unique configuration, but the square footage is about the same. Many people like the configuration, even though it doesn't allow space for a sofa. There's tons of room on the balcony. A side note: the Spirit class aft wraps are the ones with the larger room, as they are actually considered suites, most of which are 2 room suites.

You will not be bumped. Your room is designed for a capacity of 2, as are all 6 aft wraps on that ship. The Triumph does have those rollaway beds, allowing them to book 3 into some of the 2-person rooms. But anyone wishing to do this would have to do so by booking a room that has not already been taken. So, no worries.

Here's someone's tour of their aft wrap on the Splendor:

Enjoy your aft wrap! I'm so jealous.:)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Can anyone tell me if have had 7422 or 7425 on the Triumph lately? These are the 2 wrap around Aft balconies on the Empress deck.

I know there are pics and videos out there but most seem to be from 4-5 years ago and none since the dry dock last year.

Has the TV been upgraded to a flat screen?

Are there 2 loungers on the balcony?

Is there still a couch in these?

Leaving in 12 days and cant wait to check out this big ole balcony ;)

We had 7425 in September of 2012 WE LOVED IT!!! The room is larger than a regular cabin. 2 large windows and one door. 2 regular chairs and 2 loungers on the balcony

I think you can tell from these photos how large the balcony and room is.

1088807709_263878_4045662938213_1715126307_n1.jpg.9040658d28c99973b93f355e578384e9.jpg

830418511_198652_4045691298922_656461274_n1.jpg.9520cc64d4c248ebd434d254733bb1c4.jpg

518507208_429263_4045666738308_704309634_n1.jpg.988f438b4177a171f235f72a562852a3.jpg

Can anyone tell me if have had 7422 or 7425 on the Triumph lately? These are the 2 wrap around Aft balconies on the Empress deck.

I know there are pics and videos out there but most seem to be from 4-5 years ago and none since the dry dock last year.

we had old tv in 2012

2 lingers and 2 regular chairs

yes there is couch (will try to find some more pics of room0

I am jealous!!!!

Thanks for the pics!!

We booked a regular balcony room back in early Feb. I kept watching the prices go down so I called my PVP & he told me since we didn't book Early Saver we couldn't get the OBV but he could upgrade our room. I about passed out when he gave me this option!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We had 7419 pre and post upgrade, right next to the aft wrap, L shape and larger balcony with 2 chairs and 2 loungers, just a step down from aft wrap, and very nice location. I like this area because it so quiet and low traffic..We did still have the rusted out hole on the inside of the bathroom door that was there pre upgrade..

• 4 weeks later...

So....is the TV upgraded? Were there 2 loungers? Is there still a couch???

I want to know, cause we're booked in that cabin for September!

• 1 year later...

Question for you guys on 7422.....We didn't have a great experience with the aft balcony on the Dream. It was either full sun or raining and the way the back of the ship was sloped, the rain just rolled down onto the balcony.

On this room though it appears you can go to the side of the ship and you are covered? Is that correct? Is the overhang large enough?