Carnival Splendor Cruise Transfers

Maeshella

Can someone please tell me what time the post-cruise Carnival Splendor transfers start at in the morning? I have a cruise booked in Nov, and I have a flight out of LAX at 1:30pm. I have booked a post-cruise transfer with Carnival and I am worried that I will not make it in time to LAX for my flight back home to Canada. Also, should I do self-assist debarkation?

Thank you so much for your information. Cheers!

When we did the self-assist off the Splendor, there were busses there already. As soon as a bus fills up they take off unless you're as unfortunate as we were in NY and had 11 in a van going to Newark and had to wait 2 hours for the van. Even then we got to the airport by 10:30

Do not worry, you will make it. There are a lot of buses waiting. Even if you are off the ship and waiting at a bus at 10-1030am you will still have anywhere from 1.5-2 full hours to get the flight.

I flew Westjet back from LA to Edmonton and had a 2pm flight. I had to wait until noon for the Westjet desk to open up.

Oh Good! Thank you so much. I have been a real worry wort over this, and the thought of missing the flight had my panties in a bunch. :D Now, I can relax, and think of all the great things that I want to do/see with my BFF during our cruise. I was originally booked for Sept. but my spouse was in a serious accident, the night before we were to fly out!!! Thank goodness for trip cancellation/trip insurance. I recommend that everyone get it.

Archived