Good recommendations for Snorkel Tours?

BroncosFan2010

We contacted Woodwind on Bonaire for the 5 hour trip, and because our ship is in port, they only offer two 3 hour tours. We are VERY disappointed, as they offer the 5 hour for the same price when a ship is not in port (just bad business to screw over the cruise ship people, In my opinion). We would like something LONGER than 3 hours, possibly offering lunch, and of course, great snorkeling! Any suggestions or good tour groups you recommend?

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know about having a 5 hr. tour and if lunch is included, but contact Buddy Dive Shop. They take snorkelers along when they take divers out to dive. Google Buddy Dive Shop Bonaire. You'll get the info you need.

I don't know about having a 5 hr. tour and if lunch is included, but contact Buddy Dive Shop. They take snorkelers along when they take divers out to dive. Google Buddy Dive Shop Bonaire. You'll get the info you need.

Thanks for the info. We actually found out about the water taxi to Klein Bonaire and are planning on spending most of the day there. :D

• 2 weeks later...

We'd be interested in some more info. on the water taxi and Klein...I think we are on the same cruise, Broncosfan2010. We are saddened by the short snorkel options as well! Any info. you can pass along, we'd be appreciative. Thanks!

Going to London to see the game this week?

We'd be interested in some more info. on the water taxi and Klein...I think we are on the same cruise, Broncosfan2010. We are saddened by the short snorkel options as well! Any info. you can pass along, we'd be appreciative. Thanks!

Going to London to see the game this week?

Watching the game from the TV..... I live in Michigan.

We found some information on the water taxi. If you walk down the pier after getting off of the ship, there is a sign for the water taxi. I believe it is $20 a person. The water taxi leaves at 10:00, 12:00, and 2:00, and comes back for pick up at 12:30, 2:30, and 4:30. Our ship leaves at 4:00, so all aboard is at 3:30. We plan on taking the 10:00 taxi out, and then either the 12:30 or 2:30 return, depending on how much fun we are having.

Archived