Carnival Freedom Questions

angelka123

Hi - We're first timers with Carnival, have always sailed RCI in the past. We're saiing on Freedom Thanksgiving week and had some questions.

Is the buffet the only option for "included" coffee in the a.m. besides room service? On RCI there is Cafe with Seattle Coffee in to go cups. Should I bring my own to go cups for coffee on Carnival?

Is there a wine allowance per person that we are allowed to bring on board?

Will there be a good mixture of seniors and younger crowd or will it tend to lean one way or the other?

Thanks for the help. :o

Hi - We're first timers with Carnival, have always sailed RCI in the past. We're saiing on Freedom Thanksgiving week and had some questions.

Is the buffet the only option for "included" coffee in the a.m. besides room service? On RCI there is Cafe with Seattle Coffee in to go cups. Should I bring my own to go cups for coffee on Carnival?

Is there a wine allowance per person that we are allowed to bring on board?

Will there be a good mixture of seniors and younger crowd or will it tend to lean one way or the other?

I usually drink the lido coffee or room service.. they have a pay coffee bar that you can purchase those latte thingies whatever they are LOL... They do give you a cup with it...;)

Wine allowed to bring on board is one 750ml bottle per person..

I have been on 10 Carnival cruises all different times of the year besides summer time....and never noticed the age group LOL.. guess that is not important to me.. cause I always have a blast... as I am sure you will go with the attitude to have fun and you will:p

Hi - We're first timers with Carnival, have always sailed RCI in the past. We're sailing on Freedom Thanksgiving week and had some questions.

Is the buffet the only option for "included" coffee in the a.m. besides room service? On RCI there is Cafe with Seattle Coffee in to go cups. Should I bring my own to go cups for coffee on Carnival? You have many options for coffee - in the MDR where they serve breakfast daily, the Lido Buffet, Room Service, and the specialty coffee shops (one in the Lido Deck area, one on either Deck 3, 4, or 5 (not sure of the location but will be on Freedom in 2 1/2 weeks and will check out for you)

Is there a wine allowance per person that we are allowed to bring on board? Each person is allowed to bring on 750ml. bottle of wine - it can be either wine or champagne. If they find any wine, champagne, or hard alcohol in your luggage, it could be confiscated and/or throw away.

Will there be a good mixture of seniors and younger crowd or will it tend to lean one way or the other? There usually is a good mix of seniors and younger folks. You could also run into many families, as it is a very popular for family cruises. My husband and I are in our mid 40s, and we really enjoy the Conquest class of ships!

See above!

We've sailed RCI many times as well as Carnival. There are coffee stations near the lido deck buffet (pool area) as well as in the back lido area for you to get your free coffee fix. There is also a for purchase kiosk in the promenade area. You will find a good mix of age groups. And wine is one 750 ml per person. They also have wine tiers that you can purchase that include five bottles.

Archived