Adventures on the Carnival Conquest… a review of the Sep 26 7 day cruise to Cozumel

*Mach*

Yeah.............clean off your person.:cool:

I remember someone posting how shocked they were as they never expected it from you. Michelle gets the same thing when we tell people she has scuba dived, ziplined, sky dived and other fun stuff we have done.

Dave

That was probably someone from Bloggers. I was not myself that cruise. :(

I love to have fun and as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, why not...

I love to have fun and as long as it doesn't hurt anyone, why not...

I can relate........remember this is the guy who wore a teddy...........came out in boxers on the Newlywed game...........down to my underwear on the Quest.

I tell ya.........these cruise ships are ruining my reputation as an upstanding citizen. :p

Dave

A few random photos...

I'm packed...

CraziesSep26006.jpg

When there's no pole available... improvise!!!

CraziesSep26009.jpg

Our cabin is right... THERE!!!

CraziesSep26039.jpg

Last one to leave please close the door...

CraziesSep26042.jpg

Stitch chattin' with Cap'n Pazzo and Machimo Marino...

CraziesSep26069.jpg

:D

Do I take this to mean that you've excused yourself from being in any of the photos you've posted? No fair!!;)

Hummm... dunno.

I take a ton of pictures of odd things because people ask odd questions so I'm seldom in the shot.

For example, people are always asking about what length bungee cord is needed to keep the balcony door open... My answer:

CraziesSep26151.jpg

None!

I can relate........remember this is the guy who wore a teddy...........came out in boxers on the Newlywed game...........down to my underwear on the Quest.

I tell ya.........these cruise ships are ruining my reputation as an upstanding citizen. :p

Dave

Don't ya love it?! :D

Hummm... dunno.

I take a ton of pictures of odd things because people ask odd questions so I'm seldom in the shot.

For example, people are always asking about what length bungee cord is needed to keep the balcony door open... My answer:

CraziesSep26151.jpg

None!

Yuo didn't utilize the toothbrush trick did you?

A few random photos...

I'm packed...

CraziesSep26006.jpg

When there's no pole available... improvise!!!

CraziesSep26009.jpg

Our cabin is right... THERE!!!

CraziesSep26039.jpg

Last one to leave please close the door...

CraziesSep26042.jpg

Stitch chattin' with Cap'n Pazzo and Machimo Marino...

CraziesSep26069.jpg

I wasn't even on the cruise, where did THAT come from??? LMAO!!:p

So happy to oblige! I determined after that cruise that tequila and I were not good for each other and swore off. Ooopsy, had that one shot at Nachi...but that's later in the review! :p

OT...I'm assuming you are "into" stitchery?

My daughter owns Houston's first "sewing lounge and craft studio"...doesn't get her creativity from her mother, though. Her place was voted "Best Hobby Shop in Houston 2010" by the Houston Press!

(end proud mother spiel)

Nope... the doors have an over center lock... shove it far enough and that's where it stays...

:)

I was pleasently surprised to discover our door did the same.

Our neighbors door would only stay open a few seconds, then close itself. I didn't know if we had a well mannered door or just what was up.

It was great to meet you all. We only got to mingle a few times , Zach brought a weeks worth of schoolwork with him, so we had a lot of cabin time, the balcony was a must for us.

It was a great cruise overall.

Thank you for the review, it's going to be fun to relive the whole week.

You guys! :rolleyes:

A brief explanation for those of you who have no clue what is going on with the RED comments....When the Crazies cruised last September, we enjoyed a bar crawl at Key West ending at Captain Tony's. I was amazed by the display of bras hanging from the rafters and not to be outdone, decided I would perform my houdini routine removing my RED bra, and with the assistance of our favorite Coastie hung it from the rafters. I am, afterall, a Crazie!!!

Our wonderful friends decided this year to give me a RED bra shower as I have had a difficult time finding a suitable replacement. Needless to say, I have more than my share now. :cool::p

Sorry....I have no pictures to share from the poolside shower. I have no doubt, however, that one of my wonderful friends will come along shortly to share. Please feel free to object! ;)

This group are the most wonderful friends I've ever had! Love them all!!!!!

I can help!

2515215510064365838S600x600Q85.jpg

2765279240064365838S600x600Q85.jpg

Don't know who the bald guy on the left side of the pic is but two comments:

1) Awesome outfit. No where but on a cruise can one so successfully blend two totally clashing print fabrics and get away with it. :D:D

2) Seeing that outfit made me yearn even more for my cruise :( I have one that is just as -ahem- matching :)

P.S Love how he found a matching cup for his drink that goes with his outfit - kudos!!

That's Blaster Dave. He's our Guidon, keeper of the Crazies flag when on board. Sadly, he couldn't make this cruise but we know he was there in spirit.

Yep... he has a way with clothes and we love him for it!

That is me, Blaster. I don't currently have anyone to help me dress myself so I just throw on whatever I can find.:D

Hey Mach,

I see you guys are cruising out on the Dream on 11/6...

Are you arriving the day prior? Any chance of a gathering, would love to join it as I live nearby?

How is Dave going to get the flags to the ship? If I can help, please ask. If he wants to ship them to me, I can bring them over the night prior to sailing.

Lastly, shuttle launch scheduled for 11/1...with bad weather 11/5 or 11/6 launch is not out of the realm of possibility

Sadly, I will not be going on this one either. Come hell or high water, I am going in October 2011

You'll have a phenomenal time.

The Conquest is gorgeous, even to someone who's sailed on her six times.

The Captain, Sammartano, is wonderful and the staff is brilliant.

Please say hi to Chris and Sam for me and all of the Crazies. We love those guys!!!

Will do Mach! We are very excited & ready! The reviews & pictures have helped so much!

Hey Meyer fancy seeing you here, I see we are both excited about our cruise!!:D:D:D

Hahaa! LOL! We are both ready aren't we?

So happy to oblige! I determined after that cruise that tequila and I were not good for each other and swore off. Ooopsy, had that one shot at Nachi...but that's later in the review! :p

I hear ya, Stitch...tequila and I went our separate ways a long time ago!:rolleyes:

I wasn't even on the cruise, where did THAT come from??? LMAO!!:p

I believe that would be the palm pole at the Hilton!:D

We sail again on the Ecstasy Feb 5, 2011 for SuperBowl...

I so wish we could have been able to join in on this cruise, we tried, but couldn't work it out schedule wise.

We took this cruise two weeks ago aboard Conquest. I had the time of my life. The food was amazing! The service was OUTSTANDING! I'd love to get back on the Conquest asap! I was very impressed!

Ahhh, so good to hear! :D

I hope she will speak up soon...:D I'm in the dark here.

Me too, I'm curious as to what the secret is. LOL

Archived