Earlier Embarkation Potential on the Pride 11/21/10?

Cookiesbykk

The Pride will be in dry dock between 11/7/10-11/21/10 so there won't be any folks disembarking the morning of 11/21. Could they potentially allow us to begin boarding earlier that day since no passengers will be getting off the ship?

We'll be driving to the port so we have some flexibility on time and aren't restricted by flying into Baltimore. This is my kids' first cruise and if we can get on earlyish so they can explore before muster...that would be cool. However, if we're likely to be in line for a while, waiting to board, I'd sooner get there a bit later and wait on line for less time!

We just cruised the Imagination on 9/17 on her first trip out of dry dock. Boarding did not begin any earlier than usual. We were VIP and were led on a little before 11:00. I thought thr cabins would be ready early, but we were told they were not. We did see what we thought to be many crew members boarding on a lower level with small luggage.

Archived