Booking soon

hlb76

Well it's about that time of year again where I start reading theese boards looking to see what's new since last year as well as looking to ships, ports and all the other fun that cruising has to offer.

SO EXCITING!!!!!

My question for you though is booking airfare. Seems airlines keep getting more and more expensive and more and more fees. Anyone have any help on booking the perfect flights?

We found some descent rates but the flight leaves at 11 am the day we get back. I think thats pushing it since we travel w/ 4 (2 adults 2 kids).

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Well it's about that time of year again where I start reading theese boards looking to see what's new since last year as well as looking to ships, ports and all the other fun that cruising has to offer.

SO EXCITING!!!!!

My question for you though is booking airfare. Seems airlines keep getting more and more expensive and more and more fees. Anyone have any help on booking the perfect flights?

We found some descent rates but the flight leaves at 11 am the day we get back. I think thats pushing it since we travel w/ 4 (2 adults 2 kids).

Any help would be great.

Thanks

I have found the sooner I book, the better price I get. Since I booked our flight for next weekend, our airfare has gone up $200 per ticket.

Do some research for your area as well. One thing that can also help is exactly when you book your flight. Booking on certain days of the week can also have an impact on your price. Ex: you may go out there today and look at a flight, but go back out on Sunday and the price may go up some.

Archived