Address to the Nation of Why Not-

To the Nation of Why Not -

Why not to honor any price change for the loyal customers who keep coming back no mater what.........but new customers who get a special price treatment.

I consider this " new booking only" price policy is descrimination against old booking in advance loyal customers.

Ya -ya - it is business, I know. I used to book 2-3 cruises in advance, but no more.

Live and learn - no advanced booking for me.

And give away millions of dollars? :confused: Reducing prices is simply a way for them to fill their ship and get the maximum money they can. Better to book empty cabins at 10% or even 50% off and get that 90-50% in fares than leave the cabins empty at 0% revenue! By offering last-minute discounts they can lure in people who weren't planning on taking a cruise but figure that at that rate, "why not" go! :p They already have the money from the booked rooms--they need to do what they can to book the empty rooms! :rolleyes:

To the Nation of Why Not -

Why not to honor any price change for the loyal customers who keep coming back no mater what.........but new customers who get a special price treatment.

I consider this " new booking only" price policy is descrimination against old booking in advance loyal customers.

Ya -ya - it is business, I know. I used to book 2-3 cruises in advance, but no more.

Live and learn - no advanced booking for me.

If you book using a Next Cruise purchased onboard you'll get an onboard credit that can be combined with a coupon or balcony discount. You can't use any of those on a Tuesday sale. That makes me feel better when I see one of my sailings on a Tuesday sale.

Archived