Review on celebration...by PopePious

Hi All

There is a review of the Thomson Celebration on here via the review button...I think the name rings a bell!!!!!! anybody else remember the name? :confused:

Not such a good review,:o but hey, it wouldnt do for us all to be the same. My advice go and enjoy.....

Hi All

There is a review of the Thomson Celebration on here via the review button...I think the name rings a bell!!!!!! anybody else remember the name? :confused:

Not such a good review,:o but hey, it wouldnt do for us all to be the same. My advice go and enjoy.....

Yes, I remember him:eek: He moaned so much before he went, that I'm not surprised he wrote the review he did. Whatever people think of Thomson ships, no-one normal could fault the crew, but I guess if he went onboard with that attitude you couldn't blame them for being rude to him:rolleyes:

Yes, I remember him:eek: He moaned so much before he went, that I'm not surprised he wrote the review he did. Whatever people think of Thomson ships, no-one normal could fault the crew, but I guess if he went onboard with that attitude you couldn't blame them for being rude to him:rolleyes:

I agree, Linda - whatever else you say about Thomson this criticism of the crew doesn't reflect my experience in the slightest.

This is a very predictable review - the only plus side is that we are unlikely to have the misfortune of meeting him on board as he's unlikely to travel with Thomson again!!! :D

Well I am not going to let that review put me off! I am going on the 4th Nov and I can't wait!! All that I keep hearing from the reviews is that the staff are fabulous! x

The staff are brilliant, the celebration is a great ship we come off the day you arrive, our 4th time on this ship

Archived