Tiki Beach

vski21

I hear this is fairly new. Has anyone been there that can give any information on it? Does it have a nice beach area with loungers? Does it have music? Is it a fun place? Is it best to book through Carnival or just take a cab there? I can't decide between here; Royal Palm; Marriott or Calico Jacks. I am looking for a fun place with music and a nice beach. Also if it is better to just take a cab or book through Carnival. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to your responses.

I hear this is fairly new. Has anyone been there that can give any information on it? Does it have a nice beach area with loungers? Does it have music? Is it a fun place? Is it best to book through Carnival or just take a cab there? I can't decide between here; Royal Palm; Marriott or Calico Jacks. I am looking for a fun place with music and a nice beach. Also if it is better to just take a cab or book through Carnival. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to your responses.

We were there last month, and walked the beach from Royal Palms to Tiki.

The beach and the swimming were much nicer at Royal Palms, in my opinion. Tiki seemed more like a party place, with more stuff to do, but the water seemed a bit cloudier. We took a cab to Royal Palms, much cheaper and easier than an excursion, esp. because we wanted to be on our "own" time.

I'm attaching a picture of the beach that's just north of Royal Palms, in front of some hotels (I think Marriot was one of them, but not sure). It was a nice and quiet stretch, perfect for swimming. Tiki is about a half-mile north of where this was taken.

Enjoy your trip,

LidoLiz

IMG_1753.jpg.77a8849996a714e402b28c16d3c4eb9b.jpg

We were there last month, and walked the beach from Royal Palms to Tiki.

The beach and the swimming were much nicer at Royal Palms, in my opinion. Tiki seemed more like a party place, with more stuff to do, but the water seemed a bit cloudier. We took a cab to Royal Palms, much cheaper and easier than an excursion, esp. because we wanted to be on our "own" time.

I'm attaching a picture of the beach that's just north of Royal Palms, in front of some hotels (I think Marriot was one of them, but not sure). It was a nice and quiet stretch, perfect for swimming. Tiki is about a half-mile north of where this was taken.

Enjoy your trip,

LidoLiz

Thank you. The picture is absolutely beautiful. Does Royal Palms have music? I just love laying on the beach with possibly some island music in the background. I picture this with my toes in the sand and a nice cold drink im my hand to be the ultimate day.

Thank you. The picture is absolutely beautiful. Does Royal Palms have music? I just love laying on the beach with possibly some island music in the background. I picture this with my toes in the sand and a nice cold drink im my hand to be the ultimate day.

Yes, the sand and the water were amazing. We didn't stay long at Royal Palms, and since we arrived fairly early in the morning, the music hadn't started. Here is their website link, although the webcams appear to be down...

http://www.reefgrill.com

LidoLiz

Archived