Drink Pictures...will you post them?? Carnival Cocktail Pics???

sharecruises

Hi...

I am looking for "drink pictures">> I know I have seen them on threads but it would be nice to see them all on a thread here...yum

Miami Vice...Kiss on the Lips....bring it on

do you have pictures...or links to pictures of the drinks??

the monkey head?? the funnel glass?

a list of the drink of the day and pictures of it??

Thanks in advance

Great pictures

would love to see : Drink of the Day ...

pictures...any pictures of the little "bar" sign they have with the dod

and the ingredients..any pics of that?

and pics of the magaritas?? mojitos??

any other pics? I don't like beer but let's see a bucket of 'em LOL

what about drink pics from the past guest and "fun farewell" parties?

any drink pics from private cocktail parties??

I think the Miami Vice was $7.25. I had a bar coupon worth $5.25 and they charged just under $2.00 on my S&S card. Most drinks were more than $5.25 so I'm not sure why that is the value of the coupons.

At the farewell party, they kept coming around with different kinds of drinks on the trays (my travel mates tried them all) but we requested White Zin, which they reluctantly brought us. I think you can pretty much ask for anything. There probably wasn't 50 people there. I was thinking the Captain would get on stage and say something but he stood at the door a while and then left. There was a band on stage and you could dance.

Since our cruise was only 4 day, there was no past guest party.

I agree. At the farewell party, I wanted a glass of red wine and you would have thought I wanted the impossible. They should, atleast, bring a tray of DOD's. A few years ago, at the past guest party, I remember drinking Blue Margaritta's - which were the DOD- I don't remember if they brought them around or if I asked for it. Now they don't even allow you to ask for something - you get what they have.

I think the Miami Vice was $7.25. I had a bar coupon worth $5.25 and they charged just under $2.00 on my S&S card. Most drinks were more than $5.25 so I'm not sure why that is the value of the coupons.

At the farewell party, they kept coming around with different kinds of drinks on the trays (my travel mates tried them all) but we requested White Zin, which they reluctantly brought us. I think you can pretty much ask for anything. There probably wasn't 50 people there. I was thinking the Captain would get on stage and say something but he stood at the door a while and then left. There was a band on stage and you could dance.

Since our cruise was only 4 day, there was no past guest party.

I am thinking that $5.25 is the cheapest drink price. Otherwise they would have to credit your s&s account if you ordered a cheaper drink and that would violate thier mission statement, LOL

Archived