Freedom 7day Western Carrib w/ 3 young kids

We are going on the Freedom 7 day Carribean cruise in February. We will be traveling with our kids ages 7,4, and 4. Can anyone recommend any excursions that would be good for this age? Also any tips for cruising with children this age would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

We'll on FOS in Feb for Presidents Week! My daughter is 8, this will be her 4th cruise and 1st on RCCL. We have only sailed DCL in the past...just too expensive this time for the identical itinerary.

She is really looking forward to the Flowrider and ice skating. She's never been a really big club kid. She goes a bit here and there, but prefers to hang with us....which is fine by me. She LOVES the water and will stay in the pool as long as we let her.

I have booked the Pete Taylor Dunns River tour for Jamaica (prolly too much for the young ones.)

Nochi Cocum, is just a relaxing beach day for us.

And the Rays, Reef and Rum Point.

My daughter really like the stingrays last time, so this time I booked a longer swim with them.

We are also doing 4 days at WDW before the cruise to get our Mickey fix.

If you're going to Cayman, I highly recommend Captain Marvin's Sting Ray tour (google their website). We've been twice and it is awesome. Our DD was 4.5 the first time, she SNORKELED in the salt water and literally CRIED when we had to leave the stingrays, she thought it was the coolest thing ever! Now, she could swim and had a "puff" vest and we were able to stand in the water, but it was by far one of the best excursions we've ever done!

Our family did this same itinerary last year.

Here's a link to my thread about what I learned about cruising with kids:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1005821&highlight=

And, here's my review...it's got pics from Passion Island from Cozumel on there...my kids loved it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1007533&highlight=

Archived