Port Canaveral Parking Tips?

TonyCruise

We are going to use the parking garage at Port Canaveral for our 4 day cruise in April. Any tips on the use of the garage? Is it close to where you enter for boarding or should I let my wife and kids off with the luggage before I park? I plan on getting there around 11:00 or so - will the previous cruise passengers be gone by then?

Thanks,

Tony.

Parking is very easy at PC. They direct you to individual stall type parking where they are waiting to take your luggage. After unloading, your passengers can get out and wait for you or go with you to the garage which is just across the street. Park and go back to the terminal and your on your way. Easiest port we have ever done and we have been to Miami, Ft Lauderdale and Tampa.

Parking is very easy at PC. They direct you to individual stall type parking where they are waiting to take your luggage. After unloading, your passengers can get out and wait for you or go with you to the garage which is just across the street. Park and go back to the terminal and your on your way. Easiest port we have ever done and we have been to Miami, Ft Lauderdale and Tampa.

That sounds great! One less thing to think about :p

Archived