Dream Wrap 9475

legalwife

Just back from 10/2/10 cruise doing western. Balcony was absolutely fantastic. Heard a bit of noise from Lido above us, but not that much. Had white noise machine for night from Target.com ($50.00) which I use at home or fan anyway, so blocked some I am sure. Just an occasional chair scraping. Very convenient location for food and drink runs. Crew stairs next to it but never heard or saw them.

The worst part was the shimmying or how can I describe it? Have sailed aft before and never felt this. Like the normal motion, but this was different. Kind of like someone was thumping your bed and then a vibration for awhile. Mainly happened when coming into port of course, but still annoying and should be addressed in future ships.

Would I book this cabin again? Probably. I am so spoiled with a wrap now. I agree with other posters I have read that would rather have the wrap than a suite. Have had both, and would take the wrap hands down. Amazing balcony and we spent alot of time on it. View from way over here to way over there. :) Never wanted a straight aft cabin, but this gives you both views and man, they are great.

Let me know if you have a specific question and I will try to answer.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

We loved the Cabin had no noise and the location was great with the stairs being close. we were able to see where we were going and where weve been due to the wrap around Balcony. any vibration we felt was when pullin out of port the thrusters kick in to get the ship going sideways but didnt bother us it only lasted a few minuets. I'd book it again..Great ship