Stateroom question - Vision

rianna1411

Can anyone tell me about room 8588 on VOS? I am traveling with DH and two teens. I see this room has a larger balcony but looking at the RCCL deck plans it shows stateroom 8586 has partially obstructed views. Since this is next door, will my view be affected? I have to choose between this room or a GS - bigger room or aft balcony?

LUCKY! You have one of the most sought after cabins. 8588 is a corner aft...the balcony is HUGE!!

DO NOT worry about any obstruction, the 2 obstructed cabins have the window washer parked there, you will not be effected by it.

8588 is a Junior Suite, 241 sq ft. Nice sitting area with a couch and 2 side chairs with ottomans and coffee table. I don't know how big a Grand Suite balcony is compared to this corner aft.

My post got lost -argh. We've been in 8088, and it's a wonderful cabin - a true wraparound, with views to port and aft (you'll have starboard & aft). Vision doesn't have a Concierge Club or all the fun stuff that a concierge would help you with, so upgrading to a GS will get you a bigger & nicer cabin, but a smaller balcony & not much in the way of extra perks. JS cabins get priority boarding, at least in LA, and we were able to get robes in 8088 even before we made Platinum. Other than that, your tradeoff is a larger cabin vs a spectacular balcony.

If you're a balcony person, you will love, love, LOVE 8588!

Archived