Zipline and prices..

Natburns

Ok, so Im looking into a day with either Charlie or lucky tours. My kids are 7 and 11 and both want to zipline.. We, the parents...are too scared..:)

I was wondering if I will ask for the zipline tour..then only my daughter will zipline..( I have a feeling my 7 years old will "Chicken" out in the last minute), would they charge all of us the 89$ .

Both places we were priced around 89& including zipline, but when I tried to ask them the same question about the prices ..they don't seem to answer it ..

Also, does anyone knows if Lucky tours inc lunch as well? And how is it?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

We used Eduardo with Your Lucky Tours in April of this year. He was GREAT. We had a group of 10 from ages of 10 to 53 and went zip lining and to the beach for lunch. He will have a lot of contact with you before you go and make it very clear where to meet him. We were on a small bus with about 22 people and he made sure we had a lot of fun. We would all use him again when we get back to Costa Rica

Don't be afraid. My wife was not planing on doing the zip line but decided she would do it and had a blast. I think they will work with you about backing out if you need to. We had lunch at a place on the beach and it was very good. Have Eduardo help you with ordering as the prices may be confusing.

Rick

Rick

Ok, so Im looking into a day with either Charlie or lucky tours. My kids are 7 and 11 and both want to zipline.. We, the parents...are too scared..:)

I was wondering if I will ask for the zipline tour..then only my daughter will zipline..( I have a feeling my 7 years old will "Chicken" out in the last minute), would they charge all of us the 89$ .

Both places we were priced around 89& including zipline, but when I tried to ask them the same question about the prices ..they don't seem to answer it ..

Also, does anyone knows if Lucky tours inc lunch as well? And how is it?

Thanks!

Actually, I have the same question. Daughter and me will zipline (no matter how scared I am). But son and wife has already chicken out ...

Well, if we are on the same ship, maybe we can have two groups then.:p

We were on Charlie Soto's tour - Okey Dokey tours - at $89 per person. We're in a 14 passenger van and when we get to where the zipline is, the choice is the zipline or the crocodile river boat tour. They are very close together, a few minute's drive by van. The tour guide hopped out to buy the tickets for the zipline because those passengers were dropped off first. I saw the prices but don't recall the exact amount. Very inexpensive, I want to say around $15 or $20 to ride the zip lines. Its possible you can ask the guide if the van can wait a few minutes or return in 10 or 15 minutes in case the children chicken out so they can take the river boat tour instead. Or perhaps the children will chicken out before the van gets there and everyone can do the river boat.

We did zip-line many years ago when we had a 9-day land trip in Costa Rica. Our kids were 8, 11 and 13 at the time. DS (8) was the youngest in the group. There were 2 zip-line guides for our group, and one of them always zipped with DS. (We tipped the guides big at the end of the tour.) All 3 kids had a wonderful time, and claimed the zip-line was the highlight of the entire trip!

Natburns, your 7-year-old can be too young. I will suggest that you bring this issue up first when you book the tour and see what options you have.

For the rest of you, don't chicken out. It's a lot more fun than the crocodile river boat tour!

Archived