Zenith Bermuda cruise 6/25/05

marine girl

Does anyone know if there is a special event or group event going on during this cruise? When we booked our cruise, our agent told us that there was a "large group" that had reserved a lot of rooms on the boat. But, they couldn't find out who it was. If anyone knows anymore info, let me know! Thanks...;)

sure, that counts i suppose! it's our first cruise and our agent made it sound as if a huge group, like a college or specialized group, had booked the rest of the ship. we were just eager to find out who we would be sharing our cruise with. it will be nice for you and your family...thanks for your input :p

If you go to Roll Call, Zenith-June 25th, you'll find there is also another group of 21. I'm part of the 50th Anniversary group, and they also told me when I tried to book our party that there was another large group. Still wondering if it is one bigger than ours since a lot of the good staterooms were gone and I booked as soon as they were open last June. I tried earlier than that and they wouldn't take me or give me a group rate saying they were all gone.

it sounds liked there may be some large group going on because similar things happened when we tried booking months ago. a few rooms opened up here and there depending on where i looked, but overall i was told that they could not divulge any info as to who the "big" group was. maybe there were will be a lot of wedding anniversary groups! we are going to celebrate our 40th, just my husband and i. it will be our second trip to bermuda, first cruise. we can't wait! :D

We're the ones celebrating our 50th. It's our third trip to Bermuda, but the first time cruising there. We've enjoyed our previous visits, but it's the first time we're going in the summer. We went in November and it was beautiful. Hope it won't be too hot and sticky in June.

We're the ones celebrating our 50th. It's our third trip to Bermuda, but the first time cruising there. We've enjoyed our previous visits, but it's the first time we're going in the summer. We went in November and it was beautiful. Hope it won't be too hot and sticky in June.

It is funny how everyone has a different prospective on things.I am interested in going to Bermuda in June and was wondering if it would be too cold.The weather is all relative.Being a long time Floridian I am afraid the water will be too chilly to really enjoy and the air on the cool side.LOL

I guess being used to the Jersey shore, where the water doesn't warm up to the 70's till August, Bermuda water temps should be fine in June. When we were there in November, the water seemed just great for us. But as you say, it's relative as to where you live. We just don't particularly like the hot, sticky days which I hope we won't see in June.

• 1 month later...

Hi there!

I just saw your post... we're a group of 19 (we are in Barbie's group..we were going to be 21 but are down to 19 now). We're on the other thread that "Maryanngup" mentioned. So, put our two groups together and there's about 40 people. Probably not the BIG group you were looking for, huh? :-)

So who isn't going now?? That's awful news... hope they are ok.

I wouldn't think a group of 19 or 21 would be considered large... has me wondering too....

Anyway, can't wait to hear the "first" reviews of the Zenith----> Bermuda sailing.... : ) Hope they're good !

Hey Denise,

Yeah we dropped down to 19...but. that's ok... My cousin from Florida was going to come and was going to bring his youngest son along (12yrs old), but he is going through a divorce right now and felt it's best to miss this one.

But my two sisters Terry and Donna are still going!!!!!...LOL :D

Marine Girl, come on over to our roll call...join in...it's always fun to chat before a cruise, gets you all the more excited...if that's possible.

When I checked for available cabins, there were quite a few showing up, even in the suite catagories. I think maybe more opened up after final payment was due. I wanted to see what the price difference was if I switched to a larger cabin. It is very pricy $$$. I just didn't know if it is going to be really tight with the four of us in a ocean view cabin. We are on deck 6 aft, port side.

When we traveled on other cruises we always took 2 cabins. One balcony and one inside for the boys.

Barb

Archived