Debarkation time from Pride

matt082600

I am wondering if anyone who has sailed the pRide recently can tell me what time the ship is returning to Baltimore and what time debarkation is beginning. I am trying to plan post cruise transportation and the website says the ship returns at 9 AM, the carnival brochure says 10 AM...hoping someone cangive me some actual times. Thanks!

We arrived back 10-10-10 and they started letting off self-assist at 10:15 and the rest of us at 12:00. I forget exactly what time we arrived.

However, when we were boarding on 10-3-10, they ship was late due to weather and we didn't board until about 3:30 because the prior passengers were still getting off.

If you are cruising before the drydock, please don't plan on anything early. The Pride has major vibrating problems and each trip is getting back later and later. I never had lunch on debark day until last month. We got off after 1PM. Only 3 hours late. Great cruise though except for the Good Vibrations.

If you are cruising before the drydock, please don't plan on anything early. The Pride has major vibrating problems and each trip is getting back later and later. I never had lunch on debark day until last month. We got off after 1PM. Only 3 hours late. Great cruise though except for the Good Vibrations.

I keep hearing people saying it's getting worse. Could be why they moved up the dry docking two months. Luckily, we are going after the dry dock has been completed.

We're actually doing the first cruise post-drydock (11/21/10) and I'm wondering if we can board earlier since there will be no passengers debarking that day. Since we're driving to the port, we'll have some flexibility on what time we arrive so i'm trying to work with that! Last thing I want to do is the hurry up and wait game.;)

I keep hearing people saying it's getting worse. Could be why they moved up the dry docking two months. Luckily, we are going after the dry dock has been completed.

I agree there is a problem. They keep charging departure time up from Freeport. We just got off her October 3rd. We left Freeport about 10 minutes early and were 3 hours late getting into Baltimore. The ship was vibrating the whole cruise. I just wish Carnival would announce there was a problem. Other tahn the weather, cruise was great however!

09/26/2009 CARNIVAL PRIDE

01/04/2009 COSTA FORTUNA

11/09/2008 CARNIVAL LEGEND

10/20/2007 CARNIVAL GLORY

10/28/2006 CARNIVAL TRIUMPH

12/05/2004 CARNIVAL MIRACLE

10/29/2000 PARADISE

10/01/1998 TROPICALE

01/17/1997 ECSTASY

09/29/1995 ECSTASY

Archived