Carnival Magic, May 10,2011

ejphoton

So excited. My partner and I just booked a 12 day cruise out of Barcelona on the new Carnival Magic. Hoping to meet other gays before the cruise. We've been to a couple of FOD meetings, but generally those are poorly attended. A little family would make this great vacation even better!! :p

• 3 months later...
So excited. My partner and I just booked a 12 day cruise out of Barcelona on the new Carnival Magic. Hoping to meet other gays before the cruise. We've been to a couple of FOD meetings, but generally those are poorly attended. A little family would make this great vacation even better!! :p

Another family member

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am on many ships ...let me know of latest plans

• 2 weeks later...

Hi fellas...

My name's Ron Pass. I'll be on the Magic... as your piano bar entertainer. :p This is my 9th year with CCL and my 5th inaugural ship. I can tell you that you're going to enjoy this cruise. I've been to these ports and they're wonderful. Being the inaugural cruise, there will be a lot of very excited people on board.

I hope you'll find some time in our busy cruise itinerary to come by the piano bar on Deck 5 (promenande). It's called the "Play It Again" piano bar. Let's make it a gay ol' time. Remember to look for the "Friends of Dorothy" listing in the FunTimes, which is the daily activities newsletter.

As for me, you can check me out at www.ronpass.com and on FaceBook.

Safe travels to Italy! I leave next Thursday for the ship yard, and I plan to take some pics of the ship and post them on FaceBook.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Ron

Archived