RCCL excursion to Chankanaab and Mexico's Magic

CCJack

Has anyone been on this excursion...RCCL website says you take a "taxi" to Mexico's Magic and then another "taxi" to Chankanaab. I am researching for my GF who will be traveling with her sister and two little girls. (I am not going this time!).. they are hestitant to take taxis by themselves in Mexico. Most excursions have buses or vans with other passenger, which would be good, so I am not sure what the transportation is like for this excursion. Plus if they just put you in a taxi you might as well do it on your own.. We were in Cuzumel 4 months ago and really liked Chankanaab - they would like to go there. Can someone explain the transportation? thanks.

I've been to Chankanaab twice. Both times by taxi. The first time as part of a ship's excursion and the second time on my own.

If the girls are not going to feel comfortable in a taxi by themselves, then I suggest finding another excursion.

Archived