Aloha, had a great trip

findmewdw

We are back from our cruise on POA. We had a wonderful time. We were very pleased with the ship and the staff. Everyone we dealt with was professional and courteous. Our room steward was very sweet and went out of her way to be helpful. We had read some negative reveiws, but did not have any problems. We have only sailed with Disney, so I can only compare it. It's comparable with cleanliness and friendliness. We did feel that the food wasn't on the same rankings. We did not eat at any of the specialty restaurants, however. We dined at the Aloha Buffet mostly, with a few meals at Skyline and Liberty. We had read reveiws about the food so it was not a big letdown for us. We did wish for better desserts, but believe me we did not go hungry!

I will try to post some activities and thoughts in the next few weeks. If you will be cruising on the POA, you will have a fabulous time!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived